- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 13th December 2020
Crystal Palace v Tottenham Hotspur 14:15
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, C Palace 1-1 Spurs
- Spurs took 4 points off Palace last season
- Spurs have won 5 of the last 9 head-to-heads 1-0
- 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures finished, Palace 0-1 Spurs
- 13 of the last 16 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have won 9 of the last 10 league head-to-heads
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of the last 12 head-to-heads
- 2 DRAWS in the last 17 head-to-heads
- Palace have scored just 1 goal in their last 8 league games vs Spurs
- Son (Spurs) has scored 4 goals in the last 6 league head-to-heads
Jose Mourhino seems to have got his Spurs team loving football again and even though they are the kings of the breakaway goals at the moment, this style of play seems to be getting the job done and start this latest round of games top of the Premier League.
Next up for Spurs is a trip across town to face Crystal Palace and with the Eagles flying high after an easy 5-1 win over West Brom last weekend then it might not be plain sailing for Mourhino’s men.
The match betting ahead of the games sees Spurs as the clear favourites at 1.66, with the Draw 4.20 and Palace on offer at 4.50.
When these sides meet, they do have a habit of ending 1-0 to Spurs – this scoreline has popped up a staggering 3 times in the last 4 repeat fixtures, plus in 5 of the last 9 overall head-to-heads. You can back 1-0 Spurs at 8.00.
This repeat fixture last season did end 1-1, so Palace did break the cycle – you can back 1-1 at 8.50.
Spurs also have a very dominate record when playing Palace – they’ve won 9 of their last 10 league head-to-heads over the Eagles, and in the last 17 clashes we’ve only seen 2 draws!
Other betting options to look at are that these are generally low-scoring games, with 13 of the last 16 meetings today going UNDER 2.5 GOALS, while both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of the last 12. You can back Under 2.5 goals at 1.90, with both teams ‘not’ to score on offer at 1.95.
Looking at the scoring markets, the likes of Kane and Son will both be popular for Spurs. Son has also scored 4 goals in the last 6 league head-to-heads. Son can be backed at 6.00 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime), while Kane is on offer at 4.00 (1st) or 1.90 (anytime).
The Palace players are headed in the betting with Batshuayi at 8.50 (1st) or 3.40 (anytime), plus Zaha (9.00) or 3.60 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that you’d expect Spurs to be winning. Confidence is high in their camp at present and you feel despite Palace winning 5-1 last weekend, let’s not forget it was against 10 men for much of the game so it could turn out to be a flattering result.
It could be a tight affair again, especially if Spurs get the first goal, in terms of goals scored in the game, but I think it might be best to just keep this one simple and side with Spurs at 1.66 to continue their winning run going.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: SPURS WIN @1.66
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com