- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 9th January 2021
Arsenal v Newcastle United 17:30
- Met in the FA Cup 10 times, Arsenal 4, Draws 2, Newcastle 4
- Last met in the FA Cup (2008), Arsenal 3-0 Newcastle
- Last met in the league (2020), Arsenal 4-0 Newcastle
- Arsenal have won 4 of the last 8 head-to-heads 1-0
- Arsenal have won 6 of the last 13 head-to-heads 1-0
- Arsenal have won the last 14 of the last 15 head-to-heads
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 11 head-to-heads
- No DRAWS in the last 15 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have won the last 8 home fixtures against Newcastle
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored in the last 2 head-to-heads
An all-Premier League clash in the FA Cup third round here as Newcastle travel south to London to face Arsenal.
The sides have met 10 times in the FA Cup and it’s totally even with 4 wins each and two draws.
They last faced-off in this competition in 2008 and that ended in an easy 3-0 win for Arsenal, while the last league meeting at the Emirates finished 4-0 to the Gunners.
The match betting sees Arsenal as the clear favourites at 1.50, with the draw 4.33 and Newcastle 6.00 – while Arsenal are as short as 1.22 to qualify, with Newcastle 4.00.
Arsenal have also won 4 of their last 8 games against Newcastle 1-0, so this scoreline at 8.50 is worth having on your radar.
It’s a clash that the Gunners have also won 14 times in their last 15 meetings today and have won their last 8 home games against the Toon Army too.
With NO draws in the last 15 head-to-heads, this is another interesting stat that further backs up the dominance of Arsenal when these sides meet.
Both teams also ‘DIDN’T’ score in 9 of the last 11 meetings today (82%), so the 2.05 on offer on this bet paying out again looks decent value.
Looking at the scoring markets, Arsenal’s Aubameyang has scored in the last two head-to-heads, so at 3.75 (1st) or 1.66 (anytime) he’s certainly a player to have on your radar – but make sure you check the team news ahead of the game first.
Overall, the ‘both teams ‘not’ to score’ option is tempting at 2.05, but we are going to play safe with this one and side with Arsenal, who seem to have put their recent bad run behind them and head into this game off the back of three straight league wins – scoring 8 and only conceding one.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: ARSENAL TO WIN @1.50
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com