Saturday 30th January 2021
Arsenal v Manchester United 17:30
- Already met in the Premier League this season, Man Utd 0-1 Arsenal
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Arsenal 2-0 Man Utd
- Arsenal took 4 points off Man Utd last season
- 2 of the last 5 league head-to-heads ended in DRAWS
- Arsenal are unbeaten in the last 5 league head-to-heads
- Arsenal have won 3 of the last 4 league head-to-heads
- The last 3 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Man Utd have won 2 of their last 4 away games at Arsenal 1-3 (all comps)
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads (all comps)
Next up for title hopefuls – Manchester United – in the Premier League is a trip to the Emirates to face one of their old rivals – Arsenal.
The Gunners recorded a 0-1 away win at Old Trafford when the sides met earlier this season so United will be keen to get some revenge here.
The Londoners also won this fixture 2-0 last season and head into this clash actually unbeaten in their last five league games over the Red Devils. You can back a repeat of that 2-0 home win at around 17.00.
Looking at the match betting it suggests a tight game, but despite being the away side Man Utd are the slight favourites at 2.37, with the Draw 3.40 and Arsenal 2.90.
In recent meetings they’ve generally been tight affairs too – the last three clashes went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, so this might appeal at 2.00, while both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 3 of the last 4 meetings – this can be backed at 2.20.
Looking at the scoring markets, Arsenal’s Aubameyang has a habit of doing well in this fixture – he’s scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads, so his price of 5.00 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime) will surely attract interest. Looking at the United players, Martial, Cavani and Rashford are all fancied and are all on offer at 6.50 (1st) or 2.62 (anytime).
It’s set up to be another fascinating clash and one that Man Utd will be keen to get all three points from to keep their title challenge alive. Arsenal are certainly capable of winning too though on their day, but are a bit up-and-down at the moment. Therefore, the safer option is to stick with United grabbing all three points here at around 2.37.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: MAN UTD TO WIN @2.37
Trade better & faster on Betfair with BetTrader from RacingTraders
Boost your profits by downloading this powerful Betfair trading platform.
Fast browser-based software for betting & trading on Betfair.com Available now for PC & Mac