- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 3rd April 2021
Arsenal v Liverpool 16:30
- Already played this season, Liverpool 3-1 Arsenal
- Also met in the EFL Cup this season, Liverpool 0-0 Arsenal
- Also met in the Community Shield this season, Arsenal 1-1 Liverpool
- Both teams have scored in 8 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- 9 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 10 league games vs Arsenal
- 14 of the last 18 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 9 head-to-heads ended in DRAWS (all comps)
- Firmino (Liverpool) has scored 8 goals in the last 13 head-to-heads
- Sadio Mane (Liverpool) has scored in 6 of the last 13 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have scored at least 3 goals in 9 of their last 13 vs Arsenal
It’s back to Premier League action this weekend as the sides prepare for the final stage of the season.
Plenty of decent games to get stuck into, including the champions, Liverpool travelling to the capital to face Arsenal on Saturday evening.
Both sides have not had the seasons they would liked and start this round of games focusing on a potential ‘top four’ finish, rather than a title challenge.
Liverpool have not been able to back up last season’s title winning charge and start this week on just 46 points, while Arsenal are four points back on 42.
The match betting ahead of the game sees Liverpool as favourites at 2.20, with the draw 3.50 and Arsenal 3.10.
They met earlier this season too and that ended in a 3-1 win for Liverpool, while they’ve also been busy in the cups with a 1-1 draw in the Community Shield (Arsenal went onto win), plus a 0-0 draw in the EFL Cup.
However, despite those low-scoring recent cup clashes, when these sides meet there is generally goals. 8 of the last 9 games have seen BOTH TEAMS SCORE, so this might be an option at 1.61, while a massive 14 of the last 18 head-to-heads saw OVER 2.5 GOALS – this cane be backed at 1.72. Plus, if you are feeling a bit braver then OVER 3.5 GOALS at 2.75 might be the way to go with 9 of the last 13 meetings today seeing 4+ goals scored.
Liverpool have also scored 3+ goals in 9 of their last 13 against Arsenal – a repeat of this can be backed at 11.00.
The draw has also been a popular outcome when these sides meet – 4 of the last 9 have ended all-square, so the 3.50 looks fair value on a bet that’s paid out 44% of the time.
Overall though Liverpool are the ones that have held sway – having lost just one of their last 10 league games over the Gunners.
As always, team news is key with regards to the scorer markets but you’d expect Liverpool’s Firmino and Mane to figure and both have a good record when facing Arsenal. Firmino has scored 8 goals in the last 13 head-to-head and can be backed at 7.50 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime), while Mane has netted in 6 of the last 13 – he’s 6.50 (1st) or 2.50 (anytime).
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.72
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.