- York Ebor Festival Trends & Tips: Thurs 18th August 2022 - August 17, 2022
- York Ebor Festival Trends & Tips: Fri 19th August 2022 - August 17, 2022
- York Ebor Festival Trends & Tips: Weds 17th August 2022 - August 17, 2022
Sunday 22nd May 2022
Arsenal v Everton 16:00
- Already met in the league this season, Everton 2-1 Arsenal
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Arsenal 0-1 Everton
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Everton have won their last 3 vs Arsenal
- Arsenal have lost just 1 of their last 25 home league games vs Everton
- 5 DRAWS in the last 19 league head-to-heads
- 4 of the last 6 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS & saw BOTH TEAMS SCORE
- 3 of the last 9 head-to-heads have produced RED CARDS (1 Arsenal, 2 Everton)
As we head into the final round of games in the 2021/22 Premier League season most sides don’t have a great deal to play for.
Yes, the title race is still up for grabs with Liverpool at home to Wolves, while Man City, who are a point clear, are also at home – to Villa.
The ‘top four’ battle is still on too – Spurs, who face relegated Norwich away, are in the driving seat but any slip-ups and Arsenal, who take on Everton at home, can take advantage.
Everton have been in a relegation battle for the last few months – with themselves Leeds and Burnley all trying to avoid that last drop place – but the Toffeemen secured their top-flight status on Thursday night with a dramatic 3-2 home win over Palace. Meaning they can put their feet up more ahead of this final league game in the Capital, with all the pressure on Arsenal now to get a win to keep their ‘top four’ dreams alive.
So – let’s take a look at the Arsenal v Everton game.
The match betting suggests an easy home win for Arsenal at 1.50, with the draw 4.00 and Everton 6.00.
The Gunners have lost only one of their last 25 home league games against Everton – but that did come in this fixture last season with Everton winning 0-1.
Overall recent head-to-heads have also seen Everton win their last 3 (home and away) against Arsenal and the Merseysiders saw them off 2-1 this term at Goodison.
With 3 of the last 4 clashes going OVER 2.5 GOALS – this is another betting option at 1.66, while 4 of the last 6 meetings saw 3+ goals and both teams scoring – this can be backed at 2.10.
It’s a clash that’s also seen 5 draws in the last 19 (26%), and also been a fiery affair with 3 RED CARDS in the last 9.
Both sides will be keen to end their seasons on a high – but despite Arsenal’s decent home record over Everton, the Toffeemen have a fair overall recent record over the Londoners with three wins in as many games of late.
With that in mind, we are happy to stick with the game having 3+ goals in and both teams scoring at 2.10.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS + BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @ 2.10
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
In Q1 and Q2 of 2022 TradeHost is busier than ever and even more profitable with a whopping 12,271 Betfair markets traded.
All results for the 20,208 Betfair UK, IE & AU horse racing markets traded are here.