- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 22nd August 2021
Arsenal v Chelsea 16:30
- Met 203 times (all comps), Arsenal 79, Draws 59, Chelsea 65
- Arsenal took 6 points off Chelsea last season
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Arsenal 3-1 Chelsea
- Chelsea have lost just 4 of their last 19 league games vs Arsenal
- Both teams scored in 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 10 of the last 15 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 5 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal have scored in 14 of the last 16 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 5 RED CARDS in the last 14 head-to-heads (4 Chelsea, 1 Arsenal)
- 8 of the last 11 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 5 DRAWS in the last 13 head-to-heads
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored 3 in the last 5 head-to-heads
Having lost their opening Premier League game to Brentford, the pressure is already mounting on Arsenal and things don’t get any easier with London neighbours – Chelsea – rolling into the Emirates this Sunday.
In contrast to Arsenal’s first week, Chelsea saw off Crystal Palace with a comfortable 3-0 home win and that was without two of their big players – Lukaku and Kante!
Therefore, it’s no shock to see the Blues as the clear favourites here in the match betting at 1.75, with the Draw 3.60 and Arsenal at 4.75.
However, Arsenal fans do have some hope to cling to as the Gunners took 6 points off Chelsea in the league last season and won this repeat fixture 3-1.
If we go back through the head-to-heads a bit further though, we’ll see despite that blimp last season, Chelsea have only lost four of their last 19 league clashes with Arsenal.
It’s normally a game that produces goals though……..and often a red card!
Yes, with 9 of the last 12 head-to-heads seeing both teams score – this might be an option at 1.90, while 4 of the last 5 repeat fixtures and 10 of the last 15 overall head-to-heads have seen OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 2.00.
Then, as mentioned, it’s also been a fiery affair in recent years with 5 red cards in the last 14 clashes – 4 of those to Chelsea!
Team news is key when looking at the scoring markets, but some options are Chelsea’s Christian Pulisic, who was on target last week against Palace, at 6.50 (1st) or 2.87 (anytime).
Overall, it’s a game that Arsenal will be keen to win to get their season going, but they face a much-improved Chelsea side, who – don’t forget – are also the Champions of Europe at the moment! They could be in for a big season, with Lukaku a massive signing for them.
The Over 2.5 Goals is tempting – seeing as it’s a bet that’s paid out in 80% of the last 5 repeat clashes, but we are just going to keep this one simple and side with a Chelsea win at 1.75.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: CHELSEA TO WIN @1.75
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com