- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 26th December 2020
Arsenal v Chelsea 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea
- Chelsea took 4 points off Arsenal last season
- Chelsea have lost just 2 of their last 17 league games vs Arsenal
- Both teams scored in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 9 of the last 13 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal have scored in 12 of the last 14 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 5 RED CARDS in the last 12 head-to-heads (4 Chelsea, 1 Arsenal)
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 5 DRAWS in the last 11 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have lost 2 of their last 7 home league games vs Chelsea
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored 3 in the last 3 head-to-heads
Struggling Arsenal are in dire straits at the moment after a terrible start to the new Premier League season and things don’t get an easier with Chelsea up next for the Gunners on Boxing Day.
Arsenal have won just 4 of their 14 league games this term and head into this game with only 14 points and only 4 points off one of the relegation slots.
Therefore, it’s no real shock to see Chelsea as the clear favourites to win this game, despite being the away side – Arsenal are 3.60, with the draw 3.60 and Chelsea 2.00.
This fixture last season also ended in an away win – Arsenal 1-2 Chelsea, with the Blues taking 4 points off their London neighbours last term.
In fact, Chelsea have lost only two of their last 17 league games against Arsenal.
With both teams scoring in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads, then this option might appeal at 1.70, while 7 of the last 9 clashes saw OVER 2.5 GOALS.
It’s worth pointing out that there have been a fair few draws though – 5 of the last 11 meetings today have ended all-square, but it’s also been a fiery clash recently with a massive 5 RED CARDS in the last 12 meetings today (Chelsea 4-1 Arsenal).
Looking at the goal scoring markets – Chelsea’s Timo Werner is sure to be popular at 4.74 (1st) or 2.10 (anytime), while Arsenal’s Lacazette can be backed at 7.50 (1st) or 3.00 (anytime).
It’s a game that there will be a lot of pressure on Arsenal to get back to winning ways and you feel another defeat or two and their boss – Arteta – will be under a lot of pressure to keep his job.
But I think the best option here is for BOTH TEAMS to score at 1.70. This is a bet that’s paid out in 80% of the last 10 meetings today and with both sides having plenty of firepower, then you can see much of the same again – the Gunners have also scored in 12 of their last 14 vs Chelsea
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.70
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com