- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Championship Playoff Final
Tuesday 4th August 2020
Brentford v Fulham 19:45
- Already met this season, Fulham 0-2 Brentford, Brentford 1-0 Fulham
- Brentford are unbeaten in their last 5 vs Fulham
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 2 of the last 5 head-to-heads ended 1-1
- Both sides scored in 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads
- Brentford have won 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- Brentford have scored in their last 5 vs Fulham
- Fulham have NOT scored in their last 2 vs Brentford
- Fulham have won just 1 of their last 10 games vs Brentford
Brentford and Fulham lock horns on Tuesday 4th August in the Championship Final – a game that’s billed as the richest one-off game on the planet.
Brentford saw off Swansea in their semi-final, while Fulham beat Cardiff to set up this intriguing clash.
The match betting sees Brentford the favourites at 2.10, the draw 3.30 and Fulham 3.50, while the outright betting sees Brentford at 1.57 and Fulham on offer at 2.37.
The sides met twice in the league this season – with Brentford winning both clashes ‘to nil’ – you can back that to happen again (90 mins) at 3.40.
With 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads going UNDER 2.5 GOALS we might be in for a cagey and tight affair – you can back less than 3 goals to be scored in the 90 mins at 1.66.
Both teams have scored in 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads too and this is on offer at 1.83.
With Brentford having lost just one of their last 10 vs Fulham then it’s clear they head into he game with the head-to-head advantage, while Fulham haven’t even scored in their last two games vs Brentford.
Overall, with so much at stake we can expect a close game with both teams taking sure to take little few risks.
However, with Brentford having the edge in recent meetings today, then we are happy to stick with ‘The Bees’ taking this. The 2.10 in the 90 mins market is tempting, but we’d prefer to have a bit more of a safety net and go for them to win in the qualify market.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BRENTFORD TO QUALIFY @1.57
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com