This season’s UEFA Super Cup will be played on Wednesday 14th August, in the BJK Vodafone Park, Istanbul, Turkey.
The match is contested by the winners of last season’s Champions League – Liverpool – and the Europa League heroes – Chelsea, so we’ve an all-English final.
UEFA Super Cup
14th August 2019, 20:00
Liverpool v Chelsea
– Met 181 times, Chelsea 63, Draw 41, Liverpool 77
– Last met 2019, Liverpool 2-0 Chelsea
– 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– 4 of the last 8 head-to-heads ended 1-1
– Both teams scored in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads
– Chelsea are unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 vs Liverpool
– Liverpool have won just 1 of their last 6 vs Chelsea
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.00
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.