So, the Premier League action ended last weekend with Man City landing another title – that was added to their League Cup win from back in February, but can they land the domestic treble with the FA Cup their next target.
Manchester City will take on Watford, who will be playing in their first final since losing to Everton in 1984. City will be looking to win the FA Cup for the first time since the 2010-11 season, but with just five successes in this competition they are still miles off Arsenal’s haul of 13 FA Cup wins.
Let’s take a look at the main head-to-head stats ahead of the FA Cup Final……………………..
Saturday 18th May 2019
Manchester City v Watford 20:00
- Met earlier this season, Man City 3-1 Watford, Watford 1-2 Man City
- Met in the FA Cup 6 times, Watford 1, Draws 2, City 3
- Man City have won their last 10 vs Watford
- Man City are unbeaten in their last 15 vs Watford
- The last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Man City have scored 21 goals in their last 6 vs Watford
- 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Sergio Aguero (Man City) has scored 6 goals in the last 5 head-to-heads
- Raheem Sterling (Man City) scored a hat-trick in their last head-to-head
- Man City have scored at least 2 goals in ALL their last 10 vs Watford
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 3.5 GOALS @2.25
Recent FA CUP WINNERS
2018 – CHELSEA 1-0 Manchester United
2017 – ARSENAL 2-1 Chelsea
2016 – MAN UTD 2-1 C Palace (extra-time)
2015 – ARSENAL 4-0 A Villa
2014 – ARSENAL 3-2 Hull (extra-time)
2013 – WIGAN 1-0 Man City
2012 – CHELSEA 2-1 Liverpool
2011 – MAN CITY 1-0 Stoke
2010 – CHELSEA 1-0 Portsmouth
2009 – CHELSEA 2-1 Everton
2008 – PORTSMOUTH 1-0 Cardiff
2007 – CHELSEA 1-0 Man Utd
2006 – LIVERPOOL 3-3 West Ham (Liverpool won on pens)
2005 –ARSENAL 0-0 Man Utd (Arsenal won on pens)
2004 – MAN UTD 3-0 Millwall
2003 – ARSENAL 1-0 Southhampton
2002 – ARSENAL 2-0 Chelsea
2001 – LIVERPOOL 2-1 Arsenal
2000 – CHELSEA 1-0 A Villa
Crypto And Forex Trading Seminars
The 2020 JuiceStorm Automated Crypto And FX Trading Seminar Is On Saturday 1st February 2020.
Don’t fancy waiting that long?
The Digitex University is now open and visiting a city near you – vote for your country today. Learn to trade crypto and other markets – both manual and automated.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.