Digitex Futures Outlines Our KYC Policy
KYC is not a popular practice in the cryptocurrency industry.
- Digitex Has Been Two Years in the Making - November 27, 2019
- Digitex Futures Is Ready to Revolutionize Futures Trading - November 26, 2019
- With 4 Days to Go, Check Out the Progress on the Digitex Testnet - November 26, 2019
We understand that KYC is not a popular practice in the cryptocurrency industry. However, for Digitex Futures to operate a viable cryptocurrency exchange, we need to comply with regulation. At no point has Digitex Futures been open to U.S. citizens and our KYC policy will continue to ensure that no American users can create accounts or trade on the Digitex Futures exchange.
Digitex Futures KYC
At Digitex, we are committed to taking every possible measure to prevent fraud and be fully compliant with KYC and AML regulations for trading of digital assets. Our KYC policy will be tiered and your verification level determines what you can do with your Digitex account. You can check out the verification tiers below.
Verification Level Requirements
In order to be eligible to register for a Digitex account and use our services, you must:
- Be 18 years or older
- Reside in a jurisdiction which is not restricted from accessing Digitex per the Terms of Service
- Not be a citizen of the United States
As a company, Digitex will be taking every measure to prevent fraud and be fully compliant with KYC and AML regulations. This means that Digitex will reserve the right to prevent traders from using the exchange in case insufficient documentation has been provided to allow Digitex to fulfill its obligations.
We may also request verification, further verification, proof of source of user funds or any other documentation required. This will be laid out in greater detail in our Terms of Service.
Deposit and Withdrawal Limits By Verification Level
Deposit and withdrawal limits are a required part of our regulatory compliance measures. Your funding limits depend on several factors including your residency and verification level.
How Limits Work
- Limits are calculated separately for deposits vs withdrawals
- Limits are calculated over rolling periods and not by calendar
- Daily limits count the last 24 hours of activity
- Monthly limits count the last 30 days of activity
- Monthly limits override daily limits
- All limits are displayed and calculated in USD
Wrapping It Up
Not only does the implementation of KYC allow us to comply with regulators in most global jurisdictions, but it also allows us to help you stay on top of your trading. We’ll be able to share important tips, updates, and alerts that will help you to trade better on the Digitex Futures exchange. If you have any questions, join in the conversation on Telegram or reach out on any of our other various socials. Thanks for your continued support.
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.