- The Demise Of Inferno Drainer: Accomplice In $70 Million Fraud Uncovered - November 27, 2023
- This Solana Meme Coin Is Outperforming Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, And PEPE Combined - November 21, 2023
- UAE’s Latest Guidance To Address Unauthorized Digital Asset Usage - November 16, 2023
Facebook’s transformation to Meta is a conceptual displacement towards Metaverse and Web 3.0, crypto and NFTs (non-fungible tokens) are perceived by the global community as a game-changing leap forward with huge potential.
- The estimated number of global crypto users is 106 million people in the world.
- 13% of Americans bought or traded crypto in the past 12 months. (By comparison, only 24% of Americans invested in stocks).
- Even bigger companies such as Tesla or Square have up to 7-10% of their assets in cryptocurrency.
- In 2021 investors poured a record $30 billion into crypto.
Armaldia is a fantasy metaverse globe. It is an economic, social, MMO unique cryptogame using the BNB chain (BInance smart chain). The universe is composed of 198k revenue-generating land plots that can be purchased as NFT. A pivot is a war. War is the main amusement and money provider. The builder game includes construction, production of resources and trade.
Crypto and Web 3.0 as the edge of the present
Web 3.0 includes cryptocurrencies’ little brother NFT, immersive virtual and augmented reality and secured decentralized messengers as Secretum that gives full ownership of the data.
Armaldia is one of Web 3.0 phenomena, a city builder genre cryptogame. Though it has an infinite expansion, it is one of a kind.
The switch from Web 2.0 to Web 3.0 corresponds to the switch from Web 1.0 to Web 2.0. The difference between Web 2.0 and Web 3.0 is in their working principles based on certain values.
In Web 3.0 everyone owns the data. There is no need for intermediaries due to smart contracts. Everything is provided automatically and with no regulator. The process is transparent and therefore reliable.
Values of Armaldia as a blockchain game
Blockchain performs as a horizontal and more liberal structure, a future alternative to Web 2.0’s censorship of market monopolies.
Armaldia uses Binance Smart Chain to support NFTs. Binance NFT is the world’s largest centralized NFT marketplace with view and trade of a wide variety of in-game items, virtual earth, artwork and more – with a flat trading fee of just 1%. BNB is faster and cheaper than other blockchains with an amplified infrastructure.
Since its launch in June 2021, Binance NFT has become the biggest and fastest-growing NFT marketplace in the world, selling over 1 million NFTs and partnering with over 800 creators worldwide.
The strengths of the Armaldia blockchain game:
- Since online gaming uses a strong blockchain system of cryptography to secure transactions, it provides a drastic level of security and anonymity.
- Metaverse on BNB Blockchain used for Armaldia is not centralized.
- Cryptogame offers an accelerated mode of payment without any intermediary such as banks or credit companies.
- Comfortable transactions. There are no chargeback issues usually associated with credit cards.
- Armaldia supposes earning of crypto & NFT by paying.
- Passive income. Play and gain.
Play to earn in Armaldia metaverse
Armaldia is an innovative blockchain that has been created to add NFTs to video games. It is a complex game universe with NFT objects inside. Some of them play a crucial role in the game. A revolutionary move of Armaldia in relation to Web 2.0’s versions of video games is an actual profit for players.
Players can control a limited supply of highly valuable land plots, each of which is a unique and non-replaceable NFT, the fundamental building block of Armaldia.
Armaldia assumes construction and personalization of buildings and trade of resources. Everything to gain more money, continue amplification and increase the value of an NFT by customizing it. Profit is derived through exchange between players.
Two types of plots (and visual themes respectively) are perfectly scripted: a wildland and a tech land. Plus, there is an interactive structured war between two conflicting factions. Only buildings constructed specifically for war can be destroyed, while NFT buildings remain safe.
The game is composed of three major steps:
- Preparation: construct buildings, obtain and trade resources to prepare for the war. This is an NFT stage.
- War: generate power for your constructed buildings, destroy the enemy buildings.
- Recovery: scavenge the resources from the war for the next cycle.
Armaldia crypto game is building, trading and making a profit from land, avatars and estates. The main attraction is the war. The treasure is a personalized NFT. Every player is a virtual NFT landowner. Armaldia is an insurmountable changeover in online gaming.
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.