- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Friday 11th Oct 2019
Czech Republic v England 19:45
- Last met (2019), England 5-0 Czech Rep
- FIFA World Rankings, Czech Rep 44, England 4
- Met 3 times, Czech Rep 0, Draw 1, England 2
- 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads
- England have scored 2+ goals in their last 3 vs Czech Rep
- 8 of England’s last 9 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- 5 of England’s last 6 games went OVER 3.5 GOALS
We are back with the Euro 2020 Qualifying games this coming weekend and next up for England is a trip to face Czech Republic.
The Three Lions sit top of Group A having won all four games so far, while their opponents, Czech Republic, are second – just 3 points behind. They’ve won three and lost two.
Czech Republic head into the game off the back of a 3-0 home win over Montenegro, while England were last seen beating Kosovo in a 5-3 thriller.
This looks to be England’s largest test in the group games so far and even though they are still favourites to get all three points it will be a tricky away trip.
Czech Republic are 9.00, with the draw 4.00 and England on offer at 1.44.
The sides last met in 2019 at Wembley though and with England winning that 5-0, with Man City’s Raheem Sterling netting a hat-trick. The can be backed at 5.00 (1st) or 2.10 (anytime), while England’s captain – Harry Kane – is the favourite in the scoring markets at 3.75 (1st) or 1.80 (anytime) as the Spurs striker hunts for his 27th goal for his country.
The FIFA World Rankings suggest it will be one-way traffic for England as they are ranked 4th, with Czech Republic back in 44th, plus the sides have met three times before and England are yet to taste defeat.
Both teams DIDN’T score in 2 of their last 3 head-to-heads so this might appeal at 1.72, but the call here is for OVER 2.5 GOALS at 1.90.
This bet has paid out in 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads, plus we’ve also seen 3+ goals in 8 of England’s last 9 games.
If you want an even better price then if you add just one more goal – Over 3.5 Goals – you’ll be rewarded at 3.25. This bet has paid out in 5 of England’s last 6 games too, which works out at a 83% strike-rate.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.90
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com