- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 15th November 2020
Belgium v England 19:45
- FIFA World Rankings, England 4, Belgium 1
- Met 23 times, Belgium 3, Draw 4, England 16
- Last met (Oct 2020), England 2-1 Belgium
- Belgium have won 2 of the last 3 head-to-heads ‘to nil’
- 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams ‘DIDN’T’ score in 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads
Another must-see Nations League clash this Sunday as the top FIFA World ranked side – Belgium, play England, who are rated fourth.
The sides met just last month and that resulted in a 2-1 home win for England so the Three Lions will head into the game full of confidence based on their opponents here but since that game England have lost to Denmark, while Belgium have bounced back with a win over Iceland in this competition.
Those wins mean Belgium top the group now with 9 points, with England and Denmark back on 7 points.
The match betting ahead of this game sees Belgium as the favourites at 2.37, with the draw 3.25 and England 3.00.
We can expect another tight game here too, put a win for Belgium will go a long way to seeing them qualify out of this group and that would also make life a lot harder for England as Denmark can be expected to see off Iceland again – they play at the same time.
Belgium have won two of the last three head-to-heads ‘top nil’ so this might appeal at 4.33, while other options might be the Overs/Unders and Both Teams To Score markets.
3 of the last 4 head-to-heads between the sides have seen Under 2.5 Goals, so this might appeal at 1.90, while with both teams NOT scoring in 4 of the last 6 clashes then this option at 2.10 is another to have on your radar.
In the last meeting, Marcus Rashford and Mason Mount were the scorers for England, while former Man Utd striker – Romelu Lukaku – grabbed their goal – and he also netted their two goals in their win over Iceland recently.
England’s Harry Kane and Calvert-Lewin are other players to note in the scoring markets, while for Belgium City’s Kevin De Bruyne and Palace’s Batshuayi are others to consider.
Overall it’s a fascinating game, but with home advantage then we think the safest call is to side with Belgium here to grab revenge over the Three Lions – the 2.37 on a home win looks the way to go.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BELGIUM TO WIN @2.37
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.