Carabao Cup Final
Chelsea v Man City 16:30, Sunday 24th February 2019
Another intriguing clash this Sunday as Chelsea and Man City do battle in the Carabao Cup Final – the League Cup to most footballing fans.
It’s a chance for a first bit of silverware of the season, but with Man City thumping Chelsea 6-0 only a few weeks ago then the Londoners will be out for revenge.
Both sides have won this competition five times, but Man City are the current holders.
We take a look at the main head-to-head stats to take in to the game.
Chelsea v Man City – Key Head-to-Head Stats
- Met twice in the league this season, Man City 6-0 Chelsea, Chelsea 2-0 Man City
- Met in the League Cup twice before, Chelsea 1, Draw 0, Man City 1
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads ALL went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in ALL the last 5 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 2 of the last 4 league head-to-heads 1-0
- Man City have scored in 12 of their last 13 vs Chelsea (all comps)
- Eden Hazard (Chelsea) has scored 3 goals in the last 4 head-to-heads
- Sergio Aguero has scored 5 goals in the last three head-to-heads
- Man City have won the League Cup 5 times
- Chelsea have won the League Cup 5 times
BEST BET: BOTH TEAMS ‘NOT’ TO SCORE @1.95
Grab a FREE £100 in FREE BETS to use on today’s action
Place 5 bets of £10 or more and get a £20 FREE bet – you can do this 5 times!!
New Customer offer. Place 5 x €10 or more bets to receive €20 in free bets. Repeat up to 5 times to receive maximum €100 bonus. Min odds 1/2 (1.5). Exchange bets excluded. T&Cs apply
Crypto And Forex Trading Seminars
The 2020 JuiceStorm Automated Crypto And FX Trading Seminar Is On Saturday 1st February 2020.
Don’t fancy waiting that long?
The Digitex University is now open and visiting a city near you – vote for your country today. Learn to trade crypto and other markets – both manual and automated.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.