WSOPE Events changed to Leicester Square
- The TopTrap Greyhound Profit And Loss Account On Betfair - March 17, 2022
- Betfair Best Execution – 11 Requested & Filled At 320 - January 16, 2022
- BTB System e-book - March 13, 2015
In a modification to original plans, the World Series of Poker Europe has announced that all 2008 WSOPE events will be held at Leicester Square, one of the venues already named as a hosting site and also one of the London casinos used for the WSOPE’s 2007 debut. The WSOPE has also released a preliminary roster of players expected to attend next month’s festivities.
Leicester Square, more formally known as the Casino at the Empire, is located in the heart of London and is the newest of several London Clubs International sites previously named in the events. Earlier plans called for events to also be held at LCI clubs The Sportsman and Fifty, which hosted play in 2007; two other LCI casinos, Golden Nugget and Rendezvous, were also under consideration.
The complete 2008 WSOPE schedule remains as follows:
• (9-19-08) Event #1, £1,500 No-Limit Hold’em Day 1A (three-day event / two opening days)
• (9-22-08) Event #2, £2,500 H.O.R.S.E. (three-day event)
• (9-24-08) Event #3, £5,000 Pot Limit Omaha (three-day event)
• (9-27-08) Event #4, £10,000 World Championship No-Limit Hold’em (five-day event / two opening days).
Source: Poker News
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.