The National Lottery
- The TopTrap Greyhound Profit And Loss Account On Betfair - March 17, 2022
- Betfair Best Execution – 11 Requested & Filled At 320 - January 16, 2022
- BTB System e-book - March 13, 2015
In it to win it?
Next time you think you will have a go at the National Lottery, just take a moment to think about the odds you are betting at. The numbers below refer to the old 49 ball lottery. From 10th October 2015 there are 59 balls, so the already impossible odds of nearly 14 million to 1 against winning the jackpot increase to a staggering 45 million to one against. Even 3 main numbers (prize now £25) will now turn up just 1 time in 97.
Would you be happy to bet at 25-1 about a horse with a 100-1 chance in the Grand National, for instance?
Odds Of Winning:
- 6 main numbers 1 in 13,983,816
- 5 main numbers + Bonus Ball 1 in 2,330,636
- 5 main numbers 1 in 55,492
- 4 main numbers 1 in 1,033
- 3 main numbers 1 in 57
This is one of the worst bets you can make, unless there is a huge jackpot on offer.
For example you get paid at 9-1 on a 56-1 shot for 3 correct numbers.
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com
Comments are closed, but trackbacks and pingbacks are open.