2019 Championship Play-off
Derby v Aston Villa 15:00
27th May 2019
Billed as the most lucrative game of football on the planet – it’s the play-off Championship Final at Wembley on Monday 27th May 2019.
This season it’s Derby and Aston Villa that will be trying to restore their Premier League status and with a reported £180million on offer to the winners there is loads at stake.
Let’s take a look at the recent head-to-head stats between the teams………………..
- Met twice this season, Villa 4-0 Derby, Derby 0-3 Villa
- Villa have lost just 1 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 7 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Villa have won 6 of their last 9 vs Derby
- Just 3 draws in the last 30 head-to-heads
- Villa have scored in 8 of their last 10 vs Derby
- Hourihane (Villa) has scored 3 goals in the last 2 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS NOT TO SCORE @2.00
Crypto And Forex Trading Seminars
The 2020 JuiceStorm Automated Crypto And FX Trading Seminar Is On Saturday 1st February 2020.
Don’t fancy waiting that long?
The Digitex University is now open and visiting a city near you – vote for your country today. Learn to trade crypto and other markets – both manual and automated.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.