Risk Free Financial Spread Betting
- The TopTrap Greyhound Profit And Loss Account On Betfair - March 17, 2022
- Betfair Best Execution – 11 Requested & Filled At 320 - January 16, 2022
- BTB System e-book - March 13, 2015
Article By Darren Hall.
There are a couple of fantastic initial financial spread betting sign up offers that I have converted into so very easy risk free profit.
First the sign ups, the sites in question are:
VC FINANCIALS – £250 refund offer
TRADEFAIR – £75 cash bonus
The basic idea is to utilise one account against the other to generate a risk free profit.
We know we are going to get a maximum of £250 refunded at VC FINANCIALS so if we setup a trade where we BUY at VC FINANCIALS and SELL at TRADEFAIR with half the stake used at VC FINANCIALS we can lock in a profit for almost 50% of the value of the refund regardless of how the market swings.
This is how you could lock in some very nice profit…..
Stake £4 per point on the FTSE index at VC FINANCIALS; £2 per point at TRADEFAIR
Set the VC FINANCIALS stop loss and stop gain at 63 points so if that kicks in you are covered by the £250 refund (i.e. £4 x 63 = £252)
Set the TRADEFAIR stop loss and stop gain also at 63 points so if this kicks in, you are up £125 less the difference in the spreads
i.e. BUY £4 at 3910
SELL £2 at 3900
FSTE hits 3973 then you will be £252 up at VC FINANCIALS and £146 down at TRADEFAIR for a net gain of £106
FTSE drops to 3847 then you will be £252 down at VC FINANCIALS and £106 up at TRADEFAIR for a net loss of £146 but then claim you £252 back at VC FINANCIALS to make your net profit = £106
Then to claim your £75 back at TRADEFAIR you must make 1 additional trade, so make a quick BUY / SELL on the same market, then contact them to claim the free £75
The £75 at TRADEFAIR cannot be withdrawn for 3 months but just see this as a little extra bonus in a few weeks time (I have withdrawn mine after doing the offer using the above strategy back in March), or you could try and get it over into VC FINANCIALS using the reverse method above with the required stop losses, it is up to you.
But based on the above you will be up by over £180, fantastic!
Deposits required to fund margin: £4 x 200 = £800 so deposit this at both accounts.
As with anything, read, read and read again as spread betting can incur multiple losses of your stake so don’t do anything if you are not 100% sure.
If the stop levels are not hit during the day’s trading, the easiest thing is to leave them open and these will stay live until they hit or you could close it out and start again the next day or whenever you are free, it is upto you.
One alternative could be to just trade one account at a time, this would also let you get a feel for how the markets operate. In this case just goto TRADEFAIR and place and close 2 trades to meet the T&C’s, see below.
* Customer Terms & Conditions
- Your spread betting account must be funded and two opening trades (not on shares) placed in order to qualify for the “Credit” offer. Tradefair Spreads will match your first initial deposit up to a maximum of £75.
- Please contact our customer service team on 01438347157 or via email [email protected] get the bonus applied before the 31st August 2009
- This offer is limited to one account per applicant and can not be used in conjunction with any other offer. Current holders of a Tradefair Spreads account will not be allowed to participate. Accounts are subject to status.
- The £75 is for trading purposes and cannot be taken out of the account as cash for three months from the date credited to the account.
- The £75 “Credit” is non transferable to other Tradefair products.
- This offer is subject to fair use policy and abuse of this offer may result in the credit being withheld. Tradefair Spreads reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time.
Then do the VC FINANCIALS one, set up a stop loss so you cannot lose more than £250 and stop it out yourself at a profit level you are happy with, it won’t guarantee a profit but you cannot lose as upto £250 of loses are refunded anyway at VC.
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.