LOVE THE CHELTENHAM FESTIVAL? Then you will love the 2021 Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide in association with the Sporting Life. A firm favourite with punters for nearly two decades, the guide is now in its 22nd consecutive year and back better than ever before.
The 2021 edition is again being written by Paul Ferguson, but also includes four new guest authors to give you more analysis, opinion and value for money – Donn McClean, Rory Delargy, Ben Linfoot (Sporting Life) & Matt Brocklebank (Sporting Life).
Plus, here at JUICESTORM we’ve teamed-up with the guys at Weatherbys to get you a £3 DISCOUNT on the price ………exclusive just for our readers!
2021 Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide – £12.95 – when you quote ‘JUICE21’ (RRP £15.95, SAVING £3) at the checkout (Coupon/Gift Certificate)
This 2021 edition is also being produced in association with the highly respected Sporting Life time, meaning there are more leading industry names contributing, more expert insight, and more angles covered than ever before.
- The Original and now in its 22nd year
- Extensive trends analysis of ALL 28 races
- Positive & negative trends boxes for quick and easy referencing
- Guest authors – Donn McClean, Rory Delargy, Ben Linfoot (Sporting Life) & Matt Brocklebank (Sporting Life)
- Analysis of the Irish challenge
- Rory Delargy’s ‘Banker or Bust’ analysis of the big Festival favourites
- Exclusive Aintree preview included with Grand National analysis and race by race trends for the key races from the Aintree Grand National Festival
Published February 26th (can pre-order)
****PLUS £3 DISCOUNT WITH PROMO CODE ‘JUICE21’
The Seal Of Approval………..
“The Weatherbys Cheltenham Festival Betting Guide is an essential tool in finding those elusive winners.” Nicky Henderson, Three-time Champion Trainer.
“However you arrive at your selections, this Guide will contribute enormously to the abundance of discussions, articles and preview evenings that set the four days of the Cheltenham Festival apart from any meeting in the world.” Richard Hoiles, Broadcaster
Last year’s guide featured gems like these:
- On the Supreme Novices’ Hurdle winner, SHISHKIN: “visually, he has been very impressive and looked a potential future star at Newbury”
- The Champion Hurdle winner, EPATANTE: “Made giant strides this season, winning a handicap off 137 before impressively stepping up in class to land the Christmas Hurdle… she will receive 7lb from the boys and ticks the ‘unbeaten this season’ trend, as well as representing Nicky Henderson and JP McManus, both of whom have a fine recent record in the race. The Christmas Hurdle has also proven to be a fine recent trial for the Champion Hurdle”
- On Mares’ Hurdle winner, HONEYSUCKLE: “Going back up in distance is sure to suit and, personally, I think this is the right race for her”
- The Champion Bumper winner: “At the beginning of the season, I was excited to see how FERNY HOLLOW would do under Rules, such was the impression he created when winning his maiden Point by 15 lengths. He was too keen on debut at Fairyhouse, before again filling the second spot behind Forged In Fire, with the pair 17 lengths clear. He was again too free in the early part of the race and once he learns to relax, he could take a big step forward”
- The RSA winner: “In terms of natural ability, CHAMP has it in spades and remains a high-class prospect”
And many, many more throughout the week……………………………..
JUST ADD PROMO CODE ‘JUICE21’ AT THE CHECKOUT AND SAVE £3 (Coupon/Gift Certificate)