Several Premier League teams are playing catch-up so this midweek we’ve games on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday to enjoy.
First up on Tuesday we see Brighton welcome Spurs to the south coast and with the Londoners having won their last two 2-0 against the Seagulls then this might be a scoreline to have on your radar.
Next up on Wednesday we’ve Bournemouth hosting Man Utd and with the Red Devils having lost only 1 of their last 8 against the Cherries then a United win will be popular with punters here.
We end the midweek action with two games on Thursday as Burnley, who are having a cracking season, entertain Chelsea and with this season’s previous clash seeing two Chelsea Red Cards then we might be in for a fiery affair.
Finally, it’s struggling Southampton at Leicester and with the Foxes unbeaten in the last four repeat fixtures then it might be another tough night for the Saints.
As always, here at JUICESTORM we’ve got all the games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get cracking!
Tuesday 17th April 2018
Brighton & Hove Albion v Tottenham Hotspur 19:45
– Already played this season, Spurs 2-0 Brighton
– Last repeat fixture (1983), Brighton 2-1 Spurs
– Spurs have lost just 1 of their last 8 vs Brighton
– 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Spurs have won their last two games vs Brighton 2-0
– Brighton’s top league scorer this season – Murray (12)
– Spurs’s top league scorer this season – Kane (24)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS
Wednesday 18th April 2018
Bournemouth v Manchester United 19:45
– Already played this season, Man Utd 1-0 Bournemouth
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Bournemouth 1-3 Man Utd
– 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Man Utd have lost just 1 of their last 8 vs Bournemouth
– The last 2 repeat fixtures went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Man Utd have scored in their last 8 vs Bournemouth (all comps)
– Both teams scored in 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads
– Bournemouth’s top league scorer this season – Wilson (7)
– Man Utd’s top league scorer this season – Lukaku (15)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Thursday 19th April 2018
Burnley v Chelsea 19:45
– Already played this season, Chelsea 2-3 Burnley
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Burnley 1-1 Chelsea
– 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Both teams scored in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
– Burnley have lost just 1 of their last 4 vs Chelsea
– 2 of the last 4 head-to-heads ended 1-1
– Both teams scored in the last 3 repeat fixtures
– This season’s head-to-head had 2 RED CARDS (both Chelsea)
– Burnley’s top league scorer this season – Wood (9)
– Chelsea’s top league scorer this season – Hazard (12)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS
Leicester City v Southampton 19:45
– Already played this season, Southampton 1-4 Leicester
– Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Leicester 0-0 Southampton
– Leicester have lost just 1 of their last 6 vs Southampton
– Leicester are unbeaten in the last 4 repeat fixtures
– Southampton haven’t scored in the last 3 repeat fixtures
– Both teams DIDN’T score in 6 of the last 8 head-to-heads
– The last 3 repeat fixtures all went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
– Leicester’s top league scorer this season – Vardy (17)
– Southampton’s top league scorer this season – Austin (7)
JUICESTORM VERDICT: VARDY TO SCORE ANYTIME
Crypto And Forex Trading Seminars
The 2020 JuiceStorm Automated Crypto And FX Trading Seminar Is On Saturday 1st February 2020.
Don’t fancy waiting that long?
The Digitex University is now open and visiting a city near you – vote for your country today. Learn to trade crypto and other markets – both manual and automated.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.