Sunday 6th March 2022
Manchester City v Manchester United 16:30
- Met 165 times in the league before, Man City 48, Draws 52, Man Utd 65
- Already met this season in the league, Man Utd 0-2 Man City
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Man City 0-2 Man Utd
- The last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- Man Utd are unbeaten in 5 of the last 6 repeat league fixtures
- Man City have lost just 4 of their last 11 league games vs Man Utd
- Man Utd have won 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures
- Both teams DIDN’T score in the last 6 head-to-heads (all comps)
Manchester City playing at home to their neighbours and rivals Manchester United is always one of the seasons highlights in the Premier League season.
The two face-off again this Sunday and we should be in for a cracker that will have a huge bearing on the title race.
Of course, United are not in with a chance of winning the league, but with City top at the moment and Liverpool hot on their heels they won’t want any slips-up here.
The match betting sees City at 1.40, the Draw at 4.75 and Man Utd at 7.50.
However, United fans will know that they come into this game with a fair recent record over their neighbours. Yes, City won the clash 0-2 at Old Trafford earlier this season, but Untied took this fixture last term 0-2.
In fact, United are also unbeaten in 5 of their last 6 games when playing away to City in the league, so United/Draw in the ‘Double Chance’ market might appeal at 2.75.
United have also won 3 of the last 4 repeat fixtures, while despite both teams having plenty of firepower this hasn’t been a high-scoring clash in recent years.
The last six head-to-heads all went UNDER 2.5 GOALS, while both teams DIDN’T score in the last six either. You can back Under 2.5 Goals at 2.30, while Both Teams Not To Score is at 1.95.
Overall it’s a game that City can’t really afford to lose and they face a United side with plenty of issues at the moment. But form can often go out the window in this huge derby and so with ALL of the last 6 games between the sides going UNDER 2.5 GOALS, then this looks fair value at 2.30.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.30