- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Saturday 31st October 2020
Liverpool v West Ham United 17:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Liverpool 3-2 West Ham
- Liverpool took 6 points off West Ham last season
- Liverpool have scored 4 goals in 4 of their last 8 vs West Ham
- Liverpool are unbeaten in their last 8 vs West Ham
- 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS (all comps)
- Both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- Mo Salah (Liverpool) scored 6 goals in his last 6 games vs West Ham
- 2 DRAWS in the last 14 league head-to-heads
West Ham’s tricky run of Premier League games continues this weekend as they travel to the Champions – Liverpool, who are now 2.75 in the Premier League outright market after their 2-1 win over Sheff Utd last Saturday.
However, confidence should be high with the Hammers at the moment after coming back to draw 3-3 with Spurs and then holding Man City to a 1-1 stalemate last Saturday.
Add in that Liverpool have had a few scares of late, then this might not be as easy for the Reds as it looks on paper.
The match betting, however, suggests otherwise with Liverpool at 1.33, the draw 5.50 ad West Ham as big as 8.50.
The sides played out a 3-2 thriller in his fixture last season and a repeat of that can be backed at 21.00, while the Merseysiders took the maximum 6 points off West Ham in the league last term.
Liverpool generally score goals when playing West Ham too – they’ve netted at least 4 goals in 50% of their last 8 head-to-heads vs West Ham – you can back Liverpool to score OVER 3.5 GOALS in the match at 3.75.
This is also backed up with 7 of the last 9 head-to-heads producing OVER 2.5 GOALS – but this is reflected in the betting with 3+ goals in the game at just 1.44.
Both teams scored in 6 of the last 9 clashes, so this might appeal as another option at 1.66.
Liverpool’s Mo Salah seems to have a habit of scoring when facing West Ham too – the Egyptian has scored 6 goals in the last 6 head-to-heads vs West Ham. But the Liverpool striker is only 3.20 (1st) or 1.44 (anytime)!
Overall, it’s a game that Liverpool can’t really afford to lose as there are only 3 points separating the top 9 teams in the table, while – as mentioned – West Ham – will come into the game full of confidence after some great results against two of the bigger sides in the league recently.
I think the way to play this game is to side with BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE at 1.66. Liverpool have leaked goals in their last four league games and with their main defender Van Dijk out for the season you feel they continue to let goals in and have to now outscore teams if they want to retain their Premier League title. West Ham have also managed to score in ALL of their last 5 league games, so that’s also a plus with this bet in mind.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.66
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.