We give you the stats and you make the decisions!
The FA Cup competition continues with more games between 17th & 18th April 2021 – we are now at the semi-final stage, with both games being held at Wembley Stadium.
As always, we’ve got both games covered from a head-to-head angle, plus our best betting option on each match based on the stats – So, let’s get started!
Saturday 17th April 2021
Chelsea v Man City 17:30 (neutral ground)
- Already played in the league this season, Chelsea 1-3 Man City
- Met in the FA Cup 6 times, Chelsea 2, Draws 0, Man City 4
- Last met in the FA Cup (2016), Chelsea 5-1 Man City
- The last 4 league head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- Man City have won 6 of the last 9 head-to-heads
- Man City have scored in 12 of their last 13 league games vs Chelsea
- De Bruyne (Man City) has scored in the last 3 head-to-heads
- 1 DRAW in the last 14 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.90
Sunday 18th April 2021
Leicester v Southampton 18:30 (neutral ground)
- Already played this season, Leicester 2-0 Southampton
- Met in the FA Cup 7 times, Leicester 3, Draws 1, Southampton3
- Last met in the FA Cup (Jan 2008), Southampton 2-0 Leicester
- 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Leicester have lost just 3 of their last 13 vs Southampton
- 3 of the last 5 league head-to-heads saw RED CARDS (all Southampton)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 12 head-to-heads
- Leicester have scored in 6 of their last 7 league games over Southampton
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @2.00
Trade better & faster on Betfair with BetTrader from RacingTraders
Boost your profits by downloading this powerful Betfair trading platform.
Fast browser-based software for betting & trading on Betfair.com Available now for PC & Mac