- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
England v Wales 20:00
- FIFA World Rankings, England 4, Wales 21
- Met 16 times, England 11, Draw 2, Wales 3
- Last met (2016, Euro Champ), England 2-1 Wales
- England have won the last 5 head-to-heads
- 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads
- England have scored in 8 of their last 9 vs Wales
- Wales have scored just 1 goal in their last 5 vs England
- England have lost just 1 of their last 9 games
- England have kept a clean sheet in their last 5 games
- 12 of England’s last 15 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Wales are unbeaten in their last 8 games
- Wales have won their last 2 games 1-0
- 11 of Wales’s last 13 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
With no crowd allowed at Wembley to take in this International Friendly between England and Wales then it will certainly have a strange feel to it so both the players and the fans watching it at home.
It goes without saying that team news ahead of the game will be key, with both sides possibly using this match to try out a few new things.
The match betting still suggests England are the clear ones to beat at 1.33, with the Draw 5.00 and Wales as big as 10.00.
The FIFA rankings between the countries backs the betting up too, with England currently fourth in the world and Wales back in 21st.
They met 16 times in the past and England have the best head-to-head record by far – winning 11, with Wales on three win (3 draws).
We last saw the countries facing-off at Euro 2016 and despite a first-half Gareth Bale goal, England came back to win the game 2-1 thanks to goals from Jamie Vardy and Daniel Sturridge.
The Three Lions have also won their last five games over Wales and have scored in 8 of their last 9 against them too. Wales last beat England in 1984!
Wales have also struggled to score against England – they’ve netted just one goal in their last 5 against the Three Lions, while with 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads going UNDER 2.5 GOALS, then this might appeal at 2.30.
Both teams also DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads – this can be backed at 1.80.
Recent form when looking at both the sides could suggest a tight game too. Wales head here unbeaten in their last 8 and England have lost only one of their 9 matches.
England have also kept a clean sheet in ALL of their last 5 games, so at 1.90 this is another potential option to look at.
As mentioned, team news for any player scoring bets will be key, but the popular picks are sure to be England’s Harry Kane at 3.50 (1st) or 1.61 (anytime), while for Wales the former Arsenal man – Aaron Ramsey – is on offer at 15.00 (1st) or 5.00 (anytime).
Overall, it’s probably not a game to get too involved in as we could see a lot of new faces and managers trying out new tactics and options.
It might still be a tighter game then many think though and with England having only scored one goal in their last two games, then taking a chance on UNDER 2.5 GOALS at 2.30 might be the way to go with a view to Betfair Trading/cashing out in-play should the game start slowly.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: UNDER 2.5 GOALS @2.30
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com