England v Albania
World Cup Qualifier
Friday 12th November 2021
- FIFA World Rankings, Albania 63, England 5
- Met 3 times before, Albania 0, Draw 0, England 3
- Last met, (World Cup Qual, 2021), Albania 0-2 England
- England have won the last 2 head-to-heads 2-0
- Albania have scored just 1 goal vs England (3 games)
- The last 2 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- England have conceded just 3 goals in their last 14 games
- England have won their last 2 games 4-0
- 3 of England’s last 4 games went OVER 3.5 GOALS
- Both DIDN’T score in 11 of England’s last 14 games
- England are currently 18 games unbeaten (90 mins)
- England have won 13 of their last 18 games ‘to nil’
- Kane (England) is their current top scorer (41)
- 4 of Albania’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Albania have lost just 2 of their last 10 games
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 4 of Albania’s last 5 games
Love them, or hate them – it’s back to International duty this weekend as the nations play their final few World Cup qualifying games.
England are all but through their group with 20 points, but have some loose ends to tie up first – with a home clash to Albania this Friday at Wembley.
Their visitors are certainly no pushovers either and even though a win for England at 1.12 in the match betting is very much on the cards, you suspect Albania won’t make life easy.
Albania head into the game third in the group on 15 points – having won 5 and lost three – of their 8 games (no draws).
The sides also met earlier in qualification and that ended in a 0-2 away win for England.
As mentioned, England are as short as 1.12 in the match betting, with the draw 8.00 and Albania 23.00.
England have also won the last two head-to-heads 2-0, so at 5.00 this scoreline might appeal again.
The Three Lions are also heading here unbeaten in their last 18 games (90 mins), but it’s worth pointing out that Albania have lost only two of their last 10 fixtures too.
The last two head-to-heads between then sides went Under 2.5 Goals and 4 of Albania’s last 5 matches overall also saw less than 3 goals scored – you can back Under 2.5 Goals at 2.20.
However, in contrast, 3 of England’s last 4 games have actually seen Over 3.5 Goals scored – so if you fancy goals then Over 2.5 goals is on offer at 1.65, or Over 3.5 is 2.62.
Another option is the ‘both teams to score’ market as it’s interesting that both sides ‘DIDN’T’ score in 11 of England’s last 14 games, and the Three Lions have won 13 of their last 18 matches ‘to nil’ – You can back ‘both teams NOT to score’ at 1.33, while England to win to nil is 1.50.
England’s Harry Kane has been out of form for his club this season, but with 41 International goals he’s still as short as 3.20 (1st) or 1.53 (anytime) here, but – as always – with England games the team news with regards to the other players is always key. If playing, the likes of Jack Grealish (7.00, 1st, 2.75 anytime) and Raheem Sterling (5.00 1st, 2.10 anytime) would appeal.
Overall, it’s game that England will be fully expected to come away with all three points in – especially with home advantage. The 1.12 on them in the match betting is way too short though, so we’ll stick with the 1.50 on offer on England winning ‘to nil’ – something that’s paid out in 72% of their last 18 matches.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: ENGLAND WIN TO NIL @1.50