- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
UEFA Nations League
Tuesday 8th Sept 2020
Denmark v England 19:45
- Met 19 times, Denmark 3, Draw 4, England 12
- Last met, March 2014 (Friendly), England 1-0 Denmark
- FIFA World Rankings, England 4, Denmark 16
- 4 of the last 5 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 3 of the last 4 head-to-heads
- England have scored in their last 6 vs Denmark
- England have won the last 2 head-to-heads
- England have won their last 4 games ‘to nil’
- England have lost just 1 of their last 8 games
- England have scored 18 goals in their last 4 games
- 12 of England’s last 14 games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Kane (England) is their current top scorer (32 goals)
- 4 of Denmark’s last 5 games went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Denmark have lost just 1 of their last 15 games
- Denmark have drawn 6 of their last 12 games
- Eriksen (Denmark) is their current top scorer (31 goals)
We’ve more UEFA Nations League action this midweek and we’re going to focus on the Denmark v England clash on Tuesday night.
The Three Lions managed to scrape past Iceland 0-1 on Saturday, but the game was made harder for Southgate’s men after defender Kyle Walker got a red card in the 70th minute.
It could have been even worse for England as Iceland missed a penalty in the last minute too, but they got through the game with all three points.
Denmark, on the other hand, head here off the back of a 2-0 defeat at the hands of Belgium, but let’s not forget Belgium are the current top-ranked FIFA side in the world.
The match betting sees England on offer at 2.00, with the draw 3.60 and Denmark 3.60.
The current FIFA rankings see England fourth in the world, with Denmark 16th – so not a great deal between them, but the Three Lions do hold the edge on that score.
Denmark will, of course have home advantage though and that will help even things up.
The nations have met 19 times in total – with England having the clear edge with 12 wins to Denmark’s 3 – and just 4 draws.
It’s a clash that’s had goals in recent years too – with 4 of the last 5 going OVER 2.5 GOALS – this can be backed at 2.10, while 12 of England’s last 14 games also saw 3+ goals scored.
But in contrast, Denmark have scored less than 3 goals (Under 2.5 goals) in 4 of their last 5 games.
Recent head-to-heads have also seen BOTH TEAMS SCORE in 3 of the last 4 meetings today AND England have found the back of the net in ALL of their last 6 games vs Denmark. Both teams to score can be backed at 1.83.
Both teams come into the game not losing many either – Denmark have lost just one of their last 15 and that came last time out to Belgium, while England have tasted defeat just once in their last 8 matches.
Denmark’s Erkisen is their main scoring man with 31 international goals so far – he can be backed at 13.00 (1st) or 5.50 (anytime).
Overall, it looks another tricky game for England as Denmark will certainly be no pushovers – especially with home advantage.
With that in mind the draw at 3.60 catches the eye – and with Denmark having drawn 50% of their last 12 games then there looks to be a certain amount of value in the price too.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW @3.60
Note: Odds are subject to change
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.