- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
Sunday 29th November 2020
Chelsea v Tottenham Hotspur 16:30
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Chelsea 2-1 Spurs
- Chelsea took 6 points off Spurs last season
- Met in the EFL Cup this season, Spurs 1-1 Chelsea
- 4 of the last 6 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams scored in 4 of the last 6 league head-to-heads
- Chelsea have won their last 3 league games vs Spurs
- 8 of the last 9 head-to-heads played at Chelsea went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have scored in 10 of their last 13 vs Chelsea
- Chelsea have lost just once at home to Spurs in the Premier League (28 games)
- 9 of the last 28 repeat fixtures ended in DRAWS
- Chelsea have won 11 of the last 28 repeat fixtures ‘to nil’
A top-of-the-table Premier League clash this Sunday as London sides Chelsea and Tottenham face-off at Stamford Bridge.
Both teams have made decent starts to the new season and after 9 games started this round of games in the top three, while before a ball has been kicked on ‘week ten’ Spurs and Chelsea can both be backed at 6.00 to win the league.
The match betting ahead of this Sunday’s clash favours Chelsea at 2.10, with the Draw 3.50 and Spurs 3.40, while with Tottenham boss Jose Mourhino returning to one of his old clubs there is a nice sub-plot to the game.
Last season this fixture ended Chelsea 2-1 Spurs – a repeat of that can be backed at 10.00, while the Blues took 6 points off Spurs last term too.
They also played in the EFL Cup this season and that ended 1-1 with goals from Spurs’ Lamela and Chelsea’s Werner – Spurs ended up winning the tie on penalties.
Other options are that 4 of the last 6 clashes saw both teams score and also go Under 2.5 Goals – Both teams to score is 1.61, while Under 2.5 Goals is on offer at 2.00. However, a slight word of cation on the Overs/Unders market as 8 of the last 9 repeat league fixtures at Stamford Bridge actually saw 3+ goals scored.
Looking at the scoring markets – Chelsea’s Timo Werner, who has scored 4 league goals this season, is on offer at 5.00 (1st) or 2.20 (anytime), while Kane, who has 7 league goals already, can be backed at 5.50 (1st) or 2.30 (anytime).
Overall, the stats favour Chelsea – they’ve only lost once at home to Spurs in the Premier League! However, with Spurs having started the season in great form and the ‘Mourhino factor’ sure to play a part, then the DRAW option at 3.50 looks the value here. This bet has paid out in 9 of the last 28 repeat fixtures too (32%).
JUICESTORM VERDICT: DRAW
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.