- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
A cracking midweek or European football to look forward to as its Champions League Semi-finals time.
The four remaining sides are in first-leg action on Tuesday and Wednesday night and with two English sides left-in (Liverpool and Spurs), plus Barcelona and Ajax there is plenty at stake.
On Tuesday, we’ve Tottenham Hotspur hosting Ajax, while on Wednesday Liverpool travel to Barcelona.
Two mouth-watering clashes to enjoy so we’ve got some key head-to-head stats to help you find the best betting angles.
Tuesday 30th April 2019
Tottenham v Ajax, 20:00
- Met just twice before, Spurs 2, Draw 0, Ajax 0
- Last met 1981 (Cup Winners Cup), Spurs 3-0 Ajax
- Both previous head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Spurs have scored 3 goals in both previous games vs Ajax
- Spurs have won just 5 of their 10 CL games this season
- Both teams scored in 6 of Spurs’ 10 CL games this season
- Spurs have scored in ALL 10 of their CL games this season
- 6 of Spurs’ 10 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 goals
- Son (Spurs) has scored 3 goals in their last 2 CL games
- Ajax have won 9 of their 16 CL games this season
- 10 of Ajax’s 10 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Ajax have scored in 15 of their 16 CL games this season
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Wednesday 1st May 2019
Barcelona v Liverpool 20:00
- Met 8 times before, Liverpool 3, Draws 3, Barcelona 2
- Last repeat fixture (CL, 2007), Barcelona 1-2 Liverpool
- 6 of the past 8 head-to-heads went UNDER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 5 of the last 8 head-to-heads
- Liverpool have never lost away at the Nou Camp (4 games)
- Liverpool have won 6 of their 10 CL games this season
- Liverpool have lost 3 of their 5 away CL games this season
- Liverpool’s last 3 away CL games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Barcelona haven’t lost in their 10 CL games this season
- Barcelona have conceded just two goals in their 5 home CL games this season
- Barcelona have scored in 9 of their l0 CL games this season
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BARCELONA CLEAN SHEET
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com