- Saturday Horse Racing Trends and Free Tips: 1st Oct 2022 - September 30, 2022
- 2022 Ayr Gold Cup Betting Trends & Free Tips - September 11, 2022
- Saturday TV Trends and Tips: 17th Sept 22 - September 11, 2022
We have to go back to the 1971-72 season to find the last time two English clubs made it to the final of the Europa League, but after some dramatic games in this season’s competition that’s exactly what we’ve got this year as Chelsea and Arsenal do battle.
The final is being played in the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan on Wednesday 29th May and with a Champions League place up for grabs for the winners there is certainly a lot at stake.
Let’s take a look at the main head-to-head stats…………….
29th May 2019
Chelsea v Arsenal 20:00
- Met in the league this season, Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal, Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
- Never in a European Competition before
- Chelsea have lost just 2 of their last 15 league games vs Arsenal
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 6 of the last 10 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal have scored in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 3 RED CARDS in the last 8 head-to-heads (all Chelsea)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 7 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have won 11 of their 14 Europa League games this season
- 8 of Arsenal’s 14 Europa League games this season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of Arsenal’s 14 Europa League games this season
- Arsenal have won 5 of their 7 away Europa League games this season
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored 8 Europa League goals this season
- Chelsea have won 11 of their 14 Europa League games this season
- Chelsea have NOT lost in their 14 Europa League games this season
- Chelsea have won 5 of their 7 away Europa League games this season
- Giroud (Chelsea) has scored 10 Europa League goals this season
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.75
In 2021 TradeHost traded 7,937 Betfair UK, IE, US & AU horse racing and greyhound markets.
2022 saw TradeHost become even more profitable with 22,698 Betfair markets traded.
All trades and bets were streamed live on JuiceStorm TV which was was watched by 124,209 Betfair Traders in 2022.
All results for the 30,635 Betfair markets traded are here and the charts are here.
Top 50 Comments on JuiceStorm.com