We have to go back to the 1971-72 season to find the last time two English clubs made it to the final of the Europa League, but after some dramatic games in this season’s competition that’s exactly what we’ve got this year as Chelsea and Arsenal do battle.
The final is being played in the Olympic Stadium in Baku, Azerbaijan on Wednesday 29th May and with a Champions League place up for grabs for the winners there is certainly a lot at stake.
Let’s take a look at the main head-to-head stats…………….
29th May 2019
Chelsea v Arsenal 20:00
- Met in the league this season, Chelsea 3-2 Arsenal, Arsenal 2-0 Chelsea
- Never in a European Competition before
- Chelsea have lost just 2 of their last 15 league games vs Arsenal
- Both teams scored in 5 of the last 7 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 6 of the last 10 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Arsenal have scored in 8 of the last 10 head-to-heads (all comps)
- 3 RED CARDS in the last 8 head-to-heads (all Chelsea)
- 4 DRAWS in the last 7 head-to-heads
- Arsenal have won 11 of their 14 Europa League games this season
- 8 of Arsenal’s 14 Europa League games this season went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 10 of Arsenal’s 14 Europa League games this season
- Arsenal have won 5 of their 7 away Europa League games this season
- Aubameyang (Arsenal) has scored 8 Europa League goals this season
- Chelsea have won 11 of their 14 Europa League games this season
- Chelsea have NOT lost in their 14 Europa League games this season
- Chelsea have won 5 of their 7 away Europa League games this season
- Giroud (Chelsea) has scored 10 Europa League goals this season
JUICESTORM VERDICT: BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE @1.75
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.