After two of the greatest semi-final European comebacks of all time we’ve an all-English final for the first time since 2007-08 as Liverpool and Tottenham do battle at the Wanda Metropolitano Stadium in Madrid.
This will be Liverpool’s second Champions League final in the last two seasons, after losing out to Real Madrid last term, while it will be Tottenham’s first ever Champions League (European Cup) final.
Let’s take a look at the main stats………………………….
1st June 2019
Liverpool v Tottenham 20:00
– Met twice in the league this season, Liverpool 2-1 Spurs, Spurs 1-2 Liverpool
– Met in the UEFA Cup (1973), Spurs 2-1 Liverpool, Liverpool 1-0 Spurs
– Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 15 vs Spurs (all comps)
– Both teams scored in 8 of the last 9 head-to-heads
– 6 of the last 7 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– 4 DRAWS in the last 9 league head-to-heads
– Liverpool have scored in 15 of their last 16 vs Spurs
– Liverpool have scored at least 2 goals in 5 of their last 6 vs Spurs
– Mo Salah (Liverpool) has scored 3 goals in the last 5 head-to-heads
– Firmino (Liverpool) scored in both head-to-heads this season
– Liverpool have won 7 of their 12 CL games this season
– Liverpool have lost 4 of their 6 away CL games this season
– 3 of Liverpool’s last 4 CL games went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Spurs have won 6 of their 12 CL games this season
– Both teams scored in 7 of Spurs’ 12 CL games this season
– Spurs have scored in 11 of their 12 CL games this season
– 7 of Spurs’ 12 CL games this season went OVER 2.5 goals
– Spurs have lost 2 of their 6 away CL games this season
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS
Fancy learning how to trade crypto manually or using a bot? Commission free? You’ll be using the ladder trading interface that you’re familiar with which RacingTraders introduced and all other Betfair trading applications copied.
Take a look at TradeZone and DigiBot here.
If you haven’t already now would be a good time to join the Digitex University to watch our friends at Lion Asset Management trade BTCUSD commission free live 24/7 at Digitex Futures.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.