- 2022 Coral-Eclipse Stakes Free Tips and Trends - June 26, 2022
- Front Runner Focus, finding back-to-lay horses - June 25, 2022
- Free Horse Racing Tips and Trends: Saturday 25th June 2022 - June 20, 2022
Monday 14th March 2021
Crystal Palace v Manchester City 20:00
- Met 59 times in the league before, Man City 30, Draws 14, Palace 15
- Already met this season in the league, Man City 0-2 Palace
- Last season’s repeat fixture ended, Palace 0-2 Man City
- Man City are unbeaten in 13 of the last 15 head-to-heads
- 10 of the last 14 head-to-head went OVER 2.5 GOALS
- Man City have kept a clean sheet in 8 of the last 13 head-to-heads
- Just 2 DRAWS in the last 24 head-to-heads (all comps)
- Both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 13 head-to-heads
- Man City are 6 games unbeaten away in the league at Selhurst Park
- Palace last beat City at home in the league in 2015
- Man City have scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 vs Palace
The current Premier League leaders – Man City – have a trip south to Selhurst Park next, as they face Crystal Palace on Monday night (14th March).
The match betting suggests an easy win for the Champions with City on offer at 1.30, with the draw 5.25 and Palace at 11.00.
Palace fans, however, will gain some hope from knowing they beat City in their own backyard this season (0-2), but that might just have been a small blip as City are unbeaten in 13 of their last 15 against Palace.
City also took this game 0-2 last season – you can back a repeat of that score at 7.00.
It’s normally a clash with goals though – 10 of the last 14 meetings saw OVER 2.5 GOALS, so this might appeal at 1.61, but both teams DIDN’T score in 9 of the last 13 meetings – this is on offer at 1.75.
City have also scored 2+ goals in 6 of their last 7 against Palace – so total team goals for City at Over 1.5 goals @ 1.40 looks a safe option too.
In the scoring markets, Palace’s Edouard is at 13.00 (1st) or 4.50 (anytime), while Zaha is 15.00 (1st) or 5.50 (anytime).
Team news is always key when it comes to City, but in recent games their Belgium midfielder Kevin De Bruyne has been in great form so at 6.00 (1st) or 2.37 (anytime) he makes plenty of appeal.
Overall, it’s a game City should be winning, but they will face a Palace side in fair form at the moment and with the Monday night crowd sure to be their 12th man, then City will know they’ve been in a game.
We’ll take goals to be scored in the game though and side with OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.60.
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @ 1.61