Last year’s FA Cup and Premier League winners – Man City – take on the champions of Europe – Liverpool – in what is set to be a top renewal of the Community Shield.
The match, which will be staged at Wembley, will be played on Sunday 4th August at 3pm.
We take a look at the key head-to-head stats!
2019 Community Shield
Man City v Liverpool
3pm, Sunday 4th August 2019
– Met 182 times, Liverpool 89, Draw 47, Man City 46
– Last met (2019), Man City 2-1 Liverpool
– Last season Man City too 4 points off Liverpool
– Have never met in the Community Shield before
– Liverpool have lost just 1 of their last 5 vs Man City
– 5 of the last 6 head-to-heads went OVER 2.5 GOALS
– Liverpool have scored in 4 of their last 5 vs Man City
– Firmino (Liverpool) have scored in 3 of the last 5 head-to-heads
– 3 DRAWS in the last 10 head-to-heads
JUICESTORM VERDICT: OVER 2.5 GOALS @1.72
Crypto And Forex Trading Seminars
The 2020 JuiceStorm Automated Crypto And FX Trading Seminar Is On Saturday 1st February 2020.
Don’t fancy waiting that long?
The Digitex University is now open and visiting a city near you – vote for your country today. Learn to trade crypto and other markets – both manual and automated.
80% of private investors trade the wrong way and that is why they lose money trading. Worse still, they spend thousands with “teachers” – mostly charlatans who have been sacked, failed in finance or are just internet marketers.
If anyone wants to learn to trade, then speak to someone who is legally responsible for managing other people’s money. And has been doing it, profitably, for a very long time.